Just a list of links I like. Some are helpful, some are fun. I'd recommend any one.
- Some programs to help you keep your Windows computer running in tip-top shape.
- Spybot Search & Destroy - install and let it run
- CCleaner - run this now, and about once a week or so
- Avast! - if you don't have an antivirus program, smack yourself, then install this
- MyDefrag - finally, install this and set it as your screensaver. You can set a secondary screensaver in it
- Kingdom of Loathing - a very fun, off the wall, browser based game. Free to play, no Flash.